Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy 10mm Dungeon Crawl

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    warwell
    Participant

Does anyone make a dungeon party pack (e.g fighter, thief, cleric, wizard) in 10mm? I looked at the Pendraken site but could not find one. I prefer to avoid cobbling a party together from various packs because I’ll have a bunch of extraneous figures.

Angel Barracks

Irregular do 10mm fantasy singles:

LINK

I know your pain, for what it is worth.

That is why I sell my 15mm as singles and then as discounted packs.
    I found a few figures I wanted from various people and they were all in different packs, I ended up buying none of the packs at all.
    I ended up starting Crom’s Anvi.
    That may be a bit extreme though to get the figures you want?

ūüėÄ

Grimheart
    Participant

Copplestones pack may be what you are after:

http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=193

Interest include 6mm WW2, 6mm SciFi, 30mm Old West, DropFleet, Warlords Exterminate and others!

Mike
    Keymaster

Copplestones pack may be what you are after: http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=193

Winner Winner. Chicken dinner.

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

I love their Warrior With Round Shield, even at such a small scale the dude has a lot of character.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Logain
    Participant

A couple of other options (although Copplestone are great!)

Pendraken used to sell an adventurer pack, you could email Leon directly, he might hook you up.

Magister Militum have a big selection of 10mm fantasy, you could check with them.

If you want to go even smaller, Perfect Six is great.

If you want to go to 15mm, Splintered Light has awesome dungeon crawl sets.

OldBen1
    Participant

Coppelstone casting are your best bet in 10mm.  Great sculpting!  Pendraken works well for monsters and terrain scatter.

warwell
    Participant

A belated thanks for the suggestions. After some hemming and hawing, I went with a mix of Irregular and Pendraken (primarily because the Copplestone did not have the specific characters I wanted).

I finally painted up the figures. A picture of the “good guys” is on my blog (3rd picture). I’m a bad painter but I like how they turned out. I am also lazy so the bad guys got spray painted black.

I now want a couple more characters – a rogue and a female dwarf. I think one of the Copplestone rangers would work if I cut down the bow.

OldBen1
    Participant

I checked out your blog, they look great!  The Coppelstone miniatures in that scale are hard to beat, but there is an obvious lack of female characters!  Pendragon has some great 10mm dungeon furniture as well.

warwell
    Participant

I’m back into 10mm fantasy and really wanted to get a rogue and female elf (not dwarf as I wrote above – that’s an error). I decided to give Copplestone a try.

I gave them a trial run today using Four Against Darkness (it’s not really a miniatures game but I like using miniatures to illustrate my blog). Feel free to take a peek. I’m a bad painter so don’t expect much, but they satisfy me.

And thanks again for the suggestions.

OldBen1
    Participant

Looks good, I played 4 against darkness a lot with miniatures sitting on my desk at the same time.  I like it so much I wrote my own 4 against Darkness alien supplement .  Looks great!

warwell
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.