Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy 10mm fantasy recomendation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can anyone recommend some good looking miniatures in 10-12mm. It doesn’t have to be fantasy as long as it has nice head sculpt, minimal weapons/equipment details, male and female. I’m planning to use it for a conversion.

Thanks

Participant

Pendraken have a huge range covering many periods (including fantasy). They’d be my “go to” for things 10mm in the first place.

Copplestone, now part of North Star, are great sculpts but a limited range of stuff.

Magister Militum, Polar Fox, Laran Miniatures, Black Gate, Warmonger and  Kallistra all do 10mm fantasy of one sort or another.

Hard to be more specific without a better idea of what you’re looking for.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

I’m not too picky about the pose/period, the important thing is the head. I’d like something with good smooth facial sculpt, Once converted it might be the only part untouched.

Participant

I’d look into Pendraken, they have a huge number of figures, military as well as fantasy and sci fi.  My favourite fantasy sculpts in 10mm is still Coppelstone LOTR.  They are easily some of the nicest sculpts I’ve seen.  They problem with fantasy figures is most of them have long hair or beards.

these were painted by Allison at Painting Agency.

Participant

Pendraken has some nice minis in their sci fi section, very simple.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.