Home Forums General General 12mm peasants

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Keymaster

I am after some 10mm figures to match my 12-14mm 10mm fantasy models.
    I am after civilians.
    Any suggestions, whilst some of my models are sold as 10mm they are not, so I would rather find 12mm figures but will use 10mm at a push.

Empire themed types.

TIA.

Geof Downton
    Participant

https://www.magistermilitum.com/pka3-romano-greek-slaves-or-civilians-in-tunic.html

Probably not really what you’re looking for, and I have no idea of their real size, but I tripped over them at the weekend whilst looking for 15mm conversion material for my Biblicals.

One who puts on his armour should not boast like one who takes it off.
    Ahab, King of Israel; 1 Kings 20:11

Thomaston
    Participant

I know minifigs have some modern civies but not sure about the medieval types.

Tired is enough.
    R-rated narcissism

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Pendraken have a wide range of civilians across their ranges as well as peasants. Worth checking out IMHO as off the top of my head, you can have Medieval, Mongols, ECW, Arabs and Indians, plus baggage horses, camels etc. Hope this helps?

Mike
    Keymaster

The Pendraken 10mm historical are quite a bit shorter than their 10mm fantasy alas.

Magister Militum are the same sort of size as the Pendraken 10mm, which alas makes them a bit small.

They are both on my backup list.
    Ideally I can find some the same size as my current figures, but if not it is not the end of the world, they are just peasants after all. ๐Ÿ˜€

Mike
    Keymaster

Apparently alas is my new word..

Chris Pringle
    Participant

Well, there’s certainly been plenty of scope for using it lately.

Alas.

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Poor diet leads to shorter peasants than the well fed and trained soldiery. My simple way of getting around the situation!

Guy Farrish
    Participant

Alack! I can’t think of any 12mm peasants.

(I always feel sorry for ‘alack’)

Mike
    Keymaster

I decided that 10mm is most likely where I will need to go, but the Pendraken packs are some quite unique / unusual poses and you get lots of them in the pack.
    Not sure I can get away with 4 or 5 of each of those:

I would need to buy about 5 or 6 different packs and use about 25% of them to avoid the same pose.
    Does anyone have any spare they can sell, or would anyone be interested in buying some of my spares if I get these?

Steve Johnson
    Participant

You can buy individual figures from Pendraken Michael, all you have to do is e-mail Leon your requirements and he will give you the cost. Hope this helps?

Mike
    Keymaster

ooooh, even us without the special Steve relationship?

๐Ÿ˜›

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Yep, is one of the great services that Pendraken offers Michael. You pay a little bit more for the figures compared to the pack price, but it saves you having loads of spares that are of no use. I’ve done it loads of times and it’s really useful.

Mike
    Keymaster

sweet, will do, cheers dude!

ian pillay
    Participant

How about getting the printer fired up and get those peasants printed up?

Tally-Ho!

Mike
    Keymaster

It was an option but Pendraken has been an advertiser here since day one so where possible I try to use them.

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Glad to have been of help Michael:)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.