Home Forums WWI 15mm and 18mm ranges?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

As in the other thread, I am after a list of 15mm/18mm WW1 manufacturers that are:

A: CURRENTLY being sold.

B: NOT 3D prints.

So far I have:

QRF
    Peter Pig
    Khurasan
    Old Glory 19th century
    Blue Moon
    Eureka
    Irregular

What else?

Participant

Slightly larger than 18mm, but Tumbling Dice have a great range of WWI but they are 1/76 – 20mm

also Jacklex have a small range of WWI in the same scale / size.

Hope this helps rather than muddies the waters.

Tally-Ho! Check out my blog at…..
    http://steelcitywargaming.wordpress.com/

Participant

Lets keep the 20s and 1/72 1/76s separete. Thanks though

Participant

Battle Front FOW did a whole line of late war US Brit French and Germans with tanks and arty. A bit pricey but good sculps.

Participant

Lancashire.  They are truly 18mm, and a trifle brittle.  That said, you simply cannot beat the price, especially the unit packs and even more so when he’s having a sale.

The 18mm Austrians tower over my 15mm Peter Pig Russians, aren’t quite as nicely sculpted, but they were half to a third of the price.  Once they are painted up, they look ok, and on the table, the size difference isn’t perceptible.

I definitely would not ever mix Lancashire and PP in the same army though!

Participant

I’ve got a load of Minifigs WW1 15mm figures. No idea if they are still available n production though. Some of the Essex colonial ranges can be used for WW1 as well.

Tumbling Dice figures are huge! They even tower over my other 20mm stuff, so certainly not suitable for 15mm..

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" - Helmuth von Moltke

Participant

Minifigs are still available: Minifigs WW1

You can also still get a single sprue of German guns and crew and some French tanks from the Plastic Soldier Company: PSC: The Great War   It’s a shame that the rest of the figures they made for the Command and Colours game aren’t still available.  They were very nicely sculpted 15mm figures.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.