Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century 15mm Cavalry Brigade

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

French for SYW:

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Very pretty figures George, thanks for sharing.

Participant

Very nice

Double six! I need a double six

Participant

Thanks for the comments chaps.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Outstanding work!!!!

Participant

Thanks, very kind.

Participant

Probably a silly question, but I was wondering why you have some bases with three figures and others with two?  Is it as simple as the figures come in multiples of five?  I know Black Hat sells them like that.  They look great both ways, I’m just curious. 

Participant

The figures are Old Glory.  Well, it’s like this; usually their packs are too big for my requirements but on this occasion I wanted three regiments.  The troopers come in packs of 15, so 5 per regiment (regiments were never up up strength anyway) or two of 6 and one of three.  The missing command base is because OG screwed up the order and sent me 9 horses and 6 riders instead of 9 and 9, subsequent inquiry elicited no response.

And there you have it 

Participant
    Participant

Nicely done. I prefer cavalry frontages in three’s rather than pairs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.