Home Forums Modern 15mm Khurasan DEVGRU in Arctic Uniform

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

I needed some Direct-Action types for my arctic good guy force, so I picked up some Khurasan shooters. These are pretty cool; I’m actually a bit torn. I want more of these, but I don’t need more, as I’ve already got Direct-Action shooters for temperate and desert from Rebel Minis, and they’re cool troops too. The pack is eight guys, with eight unique poses, which is pretty damn cool if you ask me. They paint up quick as the detail is great, and they’ve got cool weapons and gear.

Two Special Operations shooters, ready for action. Now I need to paint up some bad guys! To see some more photos, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/03/15mm-khurasan-devgru-in-arctic-uniform.html

So, that’s my next force completed. I now have enough Western forces for a fight in the snow, but no bad guys done yet, which needs to be remedied. Stay tuned for more troops and hopefully some batreps.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

They look good, but now you are going to butterfly off to the Artic !!! Ice Station Zebra here we come !!!!!

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Jack:

The mini’s look great. Nicely done. Why are none of the lads knee or thigh-deep in snow? That’s a very civilised wilderness you’ve got there!  Thanks for sharing them with us. Keep up the great work and keep on enjoying yourself doing it.

Kyoteblue:

The teacher in me makes me crazy sometimes, so I apologise in advance for what I’m about to do. It’s arctic with two c’s, dude!  And some contemporary/up-dated Ice Station Zebra with evil Russians in the Arctic Archipelago, Alaska or Antarctica would be da’bomb. Just stay out of Canada, we still haven’t forgotten the old 54-40 incident and are smarting to get stuff back. Let’s see if Jack paints up a Los Angeles or Seawolf class attack-sub in 15mm. He’d be the only kid on the block with one (nudge, wink, hint-hint!). Oooh, maybe some modern Chinese or Koreans for some Dr. No-style shenanigans and action in the dead of a north Asian winter.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

kyoteblue
    Participant

My spellchecker must be broken…. Arctic  damn it.

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks guys, but no, no plans for submarines and Ice Station Zebra.

And two “c’s” you say?  Okay, these guys are prepared to fight in the coldest of articc climes 😉

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Artic Arctic …

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Barbarians!

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Et tu, Timos?

kyoteblue
    Participant

Arctic , yeah my spell checker is working again !!!

Victoria Dickson
    Participant

I need to do some Arctic Cuties now, nice figures. 🙂

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks Vicki, and arctic is easy!

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Don’t fall for it Victoria !!! Jack is a gaming butterfly !!! But Arctic Cuties would be cool….. that and a 15mm Submarine…

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Vickie:

Ice Station Cutie! Predestination perchance?

Jack:

You know you really want that 15mm scale sub. Treat yourself and while you’re at it why not a multi-deck merchant ship with stackable decks to fight SF OP’s on? That could be totally cool!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

kyoteblue
    Participant

Think of the fun it would be to build a sub and tramp steamer !!! You could do Indiana Jones !!!!

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

I can see it now so clearly. “Indiana Jones and the Ark of the Cuties”, “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Cuties”, Indiana Jones and the Last Cuties Aid” and finally “Indiana Jones and the Queendom of the Crystal Cuties”!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson

Just Jack
    Participant

I would love to have a big ship to do SOF fights on, but you guys seem to have me confused with someone else.  I HATE building stuff…

V/R,
    Jack

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.