Home Forums Modern 15mm Khurasan Private Military Contractors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

In my ongoing quest for cool-ass modern/ultra-modern forces, I recently picked up some Khurasan Private Military Contractors in 15mm. Only ten men in the pack, but reasonably priced and great sculpts. Which means I shouldn’t, but I’ll probably buy some more. Oh, and you’ll see eight of the guys have backpacks on; those didn’t come with the pack. They actually came from the Khurasan DEVGRU pack (bought one of those, too, will post soon), so I robbed Peter to pay Paul. Need to ask Khurasan’s proprietor if I can just buy some packs.

Ten guys, fantastic poses, pretty good proportions, great weapons. With the packs from the DEVGRU code, I’ll say great gear. I’m very happy with these troops, can’t wait to get them on the table. To see pics of the individual poses, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/01/15mm-khurasan-private-military.html

Well, that’s the next force, more batreps to come (Unit 101 and my foray into WWII in the Philippines; if you missed it, on my new blog with my new teddy-bear fur mat, here’s a link: http://oldleadbreed.blogspot.com/2017/01/another-new-blog-plan.html), so stay tuned.

V/R,
    Jack

Victoria Dickson
    Participant

Lovely figures Jack, but they aren’t real till I see them in an AAR :p

kyoteblue
    Participant

They look good, but don’t let the Oh Shiny get in the way of the Marines !!!!

Just Jack
    Participant

Vicki – Thanks, and don’t worry, but they’ll be ‘real’ soon enough.  You’ll get a real kick out of at least one of the fights 😉  I’ve already played four.

John – Don’t worry man, I gotcha.  The problem is that my posting is always behind what’s actually going on.  As I stated above, I’ve already played four fights with these guy, I’ve had them for months.  I’ve already played three of the Marine games so far; I need someone to write batreps for me! 😉

The WWII USMC stuff is for you, but these guys, these guys are for Rod.  I’m going to be using them for so many clandestine, extra-judicial raids it’s gonna make his eyes roll back in his head! 😉

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Ok Ok…I guess Rod needs some modern stuff too.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

The WWII USMC stuff is for you, but these guys, these guys are for Rod.  I’m going to be using them for so many clandestine, extra-judicial raids it’s gonna make his eyes roll back in his head!

Jack:

As long as the clandestine, extrajudicial killings are confined to lead figures on wargames tables, I’m cool with that!

Your contractors look really good. I especially like your flocking. I fear you are leaving me behind in your industrious painting and flocking campaign. Well perhaps I can get myself out of this do-nothing funk which I’ve been in for half a year and get back to painting on an industrial scale. I’ve been working on seven Taliban motorcycles and three technicals for three weeks and just don’t have the hutzpah to finish them up. Well done, you’re a better man than I in matters gaming! I have a couple of packs of the contractors myself, along with some Pesherga fighters which I will get to one day when I finish the Taliban, Arab Resistance fighters, Somalis, US Army, Germans, Russians, Brits and FFL! One day!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Just Jack
    Participant

No worries Rod: the excursions will almost assuredly be limited to little lead figures as 1) that’s all that’s within my power, and 2) I’m increasingly an isolationist in my old age 😉

Sounds like quite a lead mountain you’ve got there, better get to work!  You know, I wasn’t nearly as prolific in my painting and gaming until I opened myself a blog (I’ve got a total of four now).  While I’m doing it all for myself, the sense of community, wanting to help folks out, and even just wanting to show off milestones (completing a force) can be a powerful motivator.  I get that, at your advancing age, you’re a bit worried you may not be intelligent enough to figure out how to create and operate blog, but if I can do it 😉

V/R,
    Jack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.