Home Forums Modern 15mm Modern Syrian Vehicles Team Yankee

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    Participant

https://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.com/2021/10/syrian-vehicles-for-team-yankee-oil-war.html

Playtesting gets a bit closer with the roll out of these Syrian Vehicles for my 15mm Arab Israeli mid 1980s project.

All these models are from the Team Yankee Oil War range and have been painted in a three tone (Sand, Green and Grey) scheme which appears often in photos of the time period.

I am starting using the basics of the Team Yankee rules but we are no fan of I go you go, or I GO and kill everything then YOU GO. Will try card Activation and Order Chits and see which work bests.

Syrian Infantry just being finished off and then I have Israeli vehicles to do before we start rolling dice.

Regards Ken
    The Yarkshire Gamer

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

kyoteblue
    Participant

Looks great.

vtsaogames
    Participant

Good to hear from you, Kyote.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood

kyoteblue
    Participant

I’m slowly getting back into the hobby.

vtsaogames
    Participant

Well, good health and may you roll sixes.

kyoteblue
    Participant

I’ve got the Lion Rampant sub-rules Crusader States and Vikings In The Sun on order as I have tons of painted 15mm Vikings Normans Anglo-Saxons Mongols and Ottoman Turks already painted, I’ll just need to rebase them.

vtsaogames
    Participant

I’ve got the Lion Rampant sub-rules Crusader States and Vikings In The Sun on order as I have tons of painted 15mm Vikings Normans Anglo-Saxons Mongols and Ottoman Turks already painted, I’ll just need to rebase them.

Rebasing. Ouch.

kyoteblue
    Participant

The rules don’t need hundreds of figures most armies are only 30 to 60 figures.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.