Home Forums WWII 15mm single figures?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Are there any sellers offering single figures in 15mm? I’m specifically looking for WWII. I need some HMG and 50mm Mortars to beef up my platoons and my only option currently is Peter Pig. I have gone this route before with a Boys AT Rifle and now I have 3 useless teams of AT Rifles I most likely will never use. I have looked around with no luck so no harm in asking here.

Thanks!

Participant

Other than Irregular Miniatures their are none that I am aware of that offer singles, I split my Peter Pig packs/order with a mate thus saving on redundant minis, is that not an option?

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

Participant

I didn’t know about irregular miniatures. Thanks!

Now I have to look for some reviews.

Participant

Eureka in Oz will sell single figures. They don’t have Germans though. I don’t know about their overseas agents.

Participant

Peter Pig will do custom packs if you ask. It depends how many figures you want though how cost effective thus would be. “Some” HMGs and 50mm mortars sounds like more than one, in which case you may as well get packs.

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" - Helmuth von Moltke

Participant

Peter Pig will do custom packs if you ask. It depends how many figures you want though how cost effective thus would be. “Some” HMGs and 50mm mortars sounds like more than one, in which case you may as well get packs.

What they do is they arrange packs to change their proportions, but they will not mix pack contents. I usually need at most one of each.

Thanks for all your answers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.