Home Forums WWII 15mm Test Troops for WWII USMC and New Campaign Outline

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,

I didn’t get anything wargaming related done this past weekend, we were out of town for a funeral again. And I’ve missed work the past couple days being sick; being out sick is usually an opportunity to get some painting done, but this crud has really had me out of it. I’ve spent about 90% of my waking hours lying on the couch with the baby. I did, however, manage to get up and paint up a trio of test troops for an upcoming campaign I have planned.

Here are the three troops, all the same pose of a Peter Pig 15mm US Marine Corps rifleman. They are in chronological order from right to left, with right being the Guadalcanal Marine, center being the Climbing the Solomons Marine, and left being the Central Pacific Marine.

To see more pics, and the outline for my new campaign concept, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2016/02/test-troops-for-ww2-15mm-usmc.html

I’m also looking at some air gaming with 1/600 USN/USMC vs IJA/IJN, which is all ready to go except for some later US aircraft; some torpedo boat action (I have a bunch of USN and IJN stuff that needs to be assembled and painted); and some surface action (I have a bunch of Axis and Allies War at Sea prepaints ready to go). Coming soon.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

Nice paint jobs Just Jack, but I don’t like the packs cast on like that for Marines, especially for the Guadalcanal Marine. Glad you are feeling better.
    I’m really looking froward to your Pacific Campaign !!! Oh and FOW is putting out it’s Pacific books in March or April so I may do Guadalcanal come Aug.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.