Home Forums Ancients 1/72 Parthians

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Continuing using up left overs to expand existing forces:

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

You do nice work. And I say that not because I’m a fellow 1/72 aficionado but because it *is* nice.

There’s not many places you can see such. Bennos is good but dominated by photos of one figure (expertly painted) or a diorama (again, expertly painted).

I like wargame armies, photos of battles etc.

donald

Participant

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.

Great stuff.

All I do at the moment is 1/72 figures and I hope to post a load in the next few days.

Participant

Many thanks for the kind comments.  Just something about the plastics. Sites like PSR are great, even lets you ‘try before you buy’ and see what a unit will look like.

Plastics are my first stop for new projects and I’ll use them if what I want is available.  Still a couple of problems though, useless poses (which HaT got a grip of with their MAC idea) and incomplete ranges; infantry but no cavalry or artillery or leading with elite units.  It’s in these areas that outfits like Newline Designs, Tumbling Dice, Irregular, etc. come in.  All of them have saved doomed projects for me in the past.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Very nice indeed.

I do all my own stunts.

Participant

These are nice !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.