Home Forums General General 1st world problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So when I left my old job last April I got a voucher for my local gaming store (big up Langden Games in Ipswich)… Now I have yet to spend this but feel like I need to or it may expire. Hence the first world problem of truing to decide what to add to my pile of shame.
    I am trying to decide between Hero Quest reboot, the new Lord of the Rings starter set and the new Warhammer Quest set if they have it in stock…
    My kids a are interested in LOTR, while Hero Quest has a good solo app… Warhammer Quest has a good collection of minis but my Nighthaunt army have only been used once in about 3 years so not sure I need more Age of Sigmar. Sadly as a solo I do not think it stacks up that well (I do not like playing solo with multiple charecter so much?)
    Any thoughts out there on which to swing for? They do carry other things and I will have another hunt in the shop as their online stock doesn’t always seem to tie up with the bricks and morter.

Keymaster

If in doubt and you don’t want paints and what not, pick a board game.

Participant

Good call.. They have a few… But then so do I already and have a Kickstarter in the pipeline (Septima), and just got Flamecraft in Octoberish… It is one of the reasons Heroquest seems like a good idea… It is self contained more or less, but having no love of nostalga I am not sure if it will hold me so well.

Participant

Yerp, use it or lose it…ย  always donate to a good cause if you’re that conflicted… or the kids, buys loyalty… ๐Ÿ™‚

davew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.