- 17/01/2017 at 14:49 #55812AnonymousInactive
<b>In response to a friend’s mass email I posted this as a 2017 roadmap:</b>
Rather than steal your mailing list, Dave, I thought I would write this up, add my mailing list, and let you forward it to your contacts.
So, what flights of fancy do I have for 2017? Here is a Baker’s dozen in no particular order:
1) Play test some miniatures sports rules for someone.
2) Currently I am working on assembling Eureka “Knights” to have painted so I can run a “Joust” by THW game at Die Con 2017.
3) I am currently painting and want to finish some 15/18mm houses for terrain, some 15mm Pulp figures, some 15mm VSF figures, some 15/18mm Fantasy figures, and some 15/18mm Science Fiction figures.
4) I am getting my 6mm and 3mm (former all and latter all my non-aerial, see number 7,) figures in Kaiser Rushforth storage boxes. Painting them is a 2018 goal.
5) I am ” that close” to completing the collection of my legacy Ral Partha 1970s and Der Kriegspieler 25mm fantasy Dwarf and Goblin/Lesser Orc armies and hope to finish those. Hopefully the last 25/28mm figures I will buy.
6) I want to paint and get painted more 15/18mm Historical, Science Fiction and Fantasy figures.
7) want to paint and get painted the rest of my 3mm aircraft.
8) I want to paint and get painted more of my 6mm figures.
9) I want to paint and get painted more of my 25mm legacy armies.
10) I want to receive all my 2016 KS figures (especially looking at you, Reaper, for Bones 3, but there are others.)
11) Start saving $$$ to attend the 2018 SYW convention in Janice’s home town of South Bend, IN.
12) Decide what size/scale figures to buy in 2018 for the WSS armies I fantasize about currently.
13) Play more games.
That should keep me busy18/01/2017 at 07:51 #55845RhodericParticipant
You need to be banished to the island of misfit wargamers!
But… this is the island of misfit wargamers
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.