Home Forums General Trading Post 20mm WW2 Tanks, AFV's and figures for sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    willz
    Participant

I am having a massive clear out of my 20mm WW2 stuff, all painted to a high standard, I am running a stall at Lincombe Barn on Sunday 26th of November to sell all my unwanted but not unloved items.

Prior to it though I thought I would post and see if any of the forum members would be interested.

Prices are from £8 for the smaller tanks or AFV’s, up to £12 for the die-cast pzIII’s, figures are £1 a figure

Later war Germans.

British 8th army.

Africa korps.

If any one is interested just reply to the post.

Happy gaming.

Are you selling as whole or in small lots ?

(Very nice work too !)

willz
    Participant

Are you selling as whole or in small lots ? (Very nice work too !)

Cheers for you kind comment, I am selling them individually, groups or the whole lot whatever the purchaser wants or needs.  I can post obliviously the cost of postage is dependent on weight and where you live, UK is cheaper than the rest of the world.

PS I have several hundred WW2 German, Russian and American infantry for sale and about 120 other tanks, AFV’s and vehicles for sale, just have not posted the photo’s.

willz
    Participant

Beautiful. 🙁 This makes me sad. As a bird person, I’m on a number of pet bird and parrot groups and it’s always heart wrenching to see someone have to rehome a beloved bird because of allergies, move to a new place where certain birds are not allowed, or the “parront” had died. This is like that. 🙂 That said, what a pity I’m not in the UK. 🙂

Tim nothing to be sad about, I counted up my WW2 collection a few years ago and I had 1400 20mm WW2 tanks, AFV’s and vehicles, even if I won an aircraft hanger I could not play with them all.  So I made up my mind to down size my collection, this has been an ongoing project.  Yes at first I found it strange to sell but as I have not gamed with all the items I am selling for several years, they need new homes to keep up their wargaming mojo.

zippyfusenet
    Participant

…I had 1400 20mm WW2 tanks, AFV’s and vehicles…

That wins a Lifetime Achievement Award. Very fine work. And lots of it.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

bill krieg
    Participant

Interested in what all you’ve got in Americans, Germans, and other specialty items.

Pease email me at wargaming at aol dot com.

Best,

billk

willz
    Participant

Thanks for your interest Bill, e-mail sent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.