Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy 28mm Hawkmoon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Found these via Mike Moorcock’s forum. Cannot wait for them to be released even though they will cost an arm and a leg (shipped from Oz) and I can’t paint 28mm for toffee, never-the-less, 28mm Granbretanians? Yes please! Was thinking of getting some to fight against my mates Great Italian Wars stuff, they have that kind of “feel” to them.

http://this28mmlife.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Hawkmoon

I would be up for a Jhary a Conel figure.

Participant

Unfortunately Eureka Miniatures (the company behind the project) doesn’t seem to have any info on their website about this range. Mike Moorcock has confirmed that there’s a contract for this so I wonder why the foot dragging? I mean the sculpts look superb, there’s a rich background to provide fluff, Moorcock has a legion of fans, surely all that is needed is a halfway competent set of rules (and to be fair that’s hardly mandatory).

Participant

Those are rather splendid.

Participant

Nic Robson of Eureka had samples at Salute 2014. They will in due course be released, most probably when Nic has a substantial chunk of the range sculpted, and I’ll be bringing them into the UK in the due course of time.

Ian
    Fighting 15s
    www.fighting15s.com

Participant

Nic Robson of Eureka had samples at Salute 2014. They will in due course be released, most probably when Nic has a substantial chunk of the range sculpted, and Iโ€™ll be bringing them into the UK in the due course of time.

Seriously? They are going to be available in the UK? My dear Mr Marsh I could kiss you! (but I won’t ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Participant

I sent an email to Nic at Eureka about the Hawkmoon range and he was kind enough to reply. He suggested that the first release would be the Vulture Legion and was hoping to have them available early next year.

Participant

I am a big Hawkmoon fan – of all the Eternal Champion books, they were my favourites.

I will settle for a manly hug. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian
    Fighting 15s
    www.fighting15s.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.