Home Forums Renaissance 28mm Italian Wars Gendarme Progress

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Guy Farrish Guy Farrish 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ken
    Participant

Blog post here !

Quick post this evening as I mount a serious assault on the Italian Wars lead pile.

It’s only 6 figures but it’s a start, these old Foundry figures still cut the mustard for sure.

They go very nicely with the Perrys plastics as well, more pics including with the Perrys stuff on t’blog along with a discussion about my latest escapades in the Analogue Hobbies Winter Paint Challenge.

Regards Ken

The Yarkshire Gamer

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Guy Farrish
    Guy Farrish
    Participant

Lovely stuff Ken.

Thanks for putting this on and I look forward to seeing more of your Italian Wars army as it grows.

You say you are considering rules sets at the moment – any ideas you’d like to share?

I love the figures and the period and the campaigns and battles have intrigued me for years but I can’t say I’ve ever really been satisfied with a set of rules (including various home grown sets from people I respect as great rules writers). I think part of the problem is I’m not sure what I am looking for but I’ll know it when I see it/play it.

Keep ’em coming.

Ken
    Participant

Thanks Guy,

Lined up I have “Hell Broke Loose” which is the Italian Wars version of Piquet, which I have played once but enjoyed quite a bit. Furisio a set I got on line, they are period specific, look pretty good but might be a bit “dicey” for me. Final option and most likely is me updating the classic Gush rules.

Keep an eye on the blog, no doubt I will post stuff.

Regards Ken

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Guy Farrish
    Guy Farrish
    Participant

Thanks Ken, I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Guy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.