Home Forums Renaissance 28mm Italian Wars Papal Gendarme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

https://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.com/2020/04/28mm-papal-gendarme-more.html

Just a straight forward new unit post today,

Sadly this is the last of my existing stash of 28mm Wargames Foundry Heavy Cavalry, I’ve got plenty of other stuff to be going at before I order some more, this makes 10 units of Men at Arms.

I opened up my next paint project to the voters on the Twitters so it’s their fault that the next unit will be some 28mm Fireforge Foot Sergeants with Melee weapons for my Kingdom of Jerusalem force.

Regards Ken
    The Yarkshire Gamer

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Participant

Twitter vote? Pandering to the masses, eh? I would have gone for the mounted crossbowmen myself.

Those gendarmes really look good. Love the plumes and flags – that will look really spectacular on the table! The flowers are a nice touch.

I’ve been trying to tempt my regular opponent into an Italian Wars project for Lion Rampant or something similar. I love the period, and the plastics from Warlord and the Perrys are quite attractive.

That said, I do hope you post the results for your voter mandated painting project. Curious to see how the Fireforge turn out and what you think of those figures.

Participant

Cheers Tony,

I recently did a unit of Fireforge Crossbow so I will put a post up when I’ve done the Foot Sgts as well, they paint up quite nicely, there are some odd poses but generally positive.

Regards Ken

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.