Home Forums Air and Sea Air 2mm buildings for Missile Threat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I recently finished painting up some Brigade Models small scale scenery items, for use as targets and/or general scatter terrain. They’re about 1/1000 and sit nicely with Tumbling Dice’s 1/600 aircraft.

Keymaster

Whilst the desert adobe type structures are nice, the Apartment Blocks I think work the best, not often you can get 8 storey buildings on the tabletop.

Loving these terrain, and the tiny cars too.

Participant

That’s some great painting on show – good to see the Airfield items all together there…

(you just need the Runway now )

and the small vehicles are are a masterstroke – really bring the base to life.

Participant

Thanks all

The cars are 3mm Oddzial Osmy ‘civilian cars’, so they’re a bit over scale but they don’t look too wrong on the table.

I like the civilian buildings, but for the purposes of air combat they’re pretty much just eye-candy. It’ll be the airfield buildings that get used as targets. I am planning to make a runway at some point, but I’ll probably just use a satellite image printed on to card for now.

Participant

Those look excellent! I really like the tower blocks in particular. I’ll have to get some of those for my Flashpoint Baltic project. I also really like your base texturing, shades and little details. Very cool!

Participant

Wow those are coooool!!!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.