Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi 3d Printable Sci-fi Buildings for Tabletop Wargames

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve been working on a series of buildings that can be 3D printed for use with any scale tabletop wargame; 2mm, 6mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, on up to 28mm.

Several of the buildings have modular components. This allows you to make a wider variety of sizes. The buildings are separated into parts for printing, but for the larger 28mm scale you may need to do additional separation, depending on the size of your printer bed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1555279928/3d-printable-sci-fi-buildings-for-tabletop-wargame?ref=user_menu

I love the designs. I probably won’t be a 3d printer user myself until the bell curve has advanced quite a bit further, but I just have to say, the designs are great.

Participant

I love the designs. I probably won’t be a 3d printer user myself until the bell curve has advanced quite a bit further, but I just have to say, the designs are great.

Have you tried your local Public Library or College? Many of them have been creating “Maker Spaces” with 3D printers available for anyone to use.

You can also look into places like Fablab, Techshop and Hackerspaces to see if any of them are in your area. Those are creative spaces where you pay a small fee (usually $10-$20) and you can use any equipment they have available. Many of them have everything from 3D printers to CNC machines.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.