Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket 3mm pike, shot and tricorne!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 😀

http://www.magistermilitum.com/scale/3mm.html

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Mike
    Keymaster

I saw their other 3mm at a show, very nice.

Mr. Average
    Participant

Yes I said yes I will yes.

Rhoderic
    Participant

I must say I’m really positive to the arrival of 3mm historicals onto the miniatures wargaming scene in the past few years. A very exciting development.

Now someone start painting 3mm 17th-18th century armies so I can be further inspired! 

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Tempting as the small stuff is I don’t need another size/scale, but man the Magister Militum site is shite isn’t it?

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Mr. Average
    Participant

Wow.  You’re really a Debbie Downer on the question, aren’t you, Connard?  You’re even bumming ME out, Deb.

I do anxiously await more photos on their site, though.  The expanded ancients line is particularly arresting, I have to say.

Rules Junkie Jim
    Participant

man the Magister Militum site is shite isn’t it?

Yes. At the risk of sounding like I’m saying “What was wrong with Windows 95?”, what was wrong with their old site??

Their venture into 17th/18th century 3mm is very welcome though. Throw in a few Cossacks, and I’m theirs.

Bandit
    Participant

but man the Magister Militum site is shite isn’t it?

I’d argue that compared to the majority of wargaming related company websites I visit, it’s pretty good. In fact it is WAY better than most I come across.

Cheers,

The Bandit

Peeler
    Participant

3mm! That way lies madness & failing eyesight 🙂

Though the painted stuff I have seen is very impressive.

Well, I ordered them! Mr. Tim Porter will be bringing them down next week and I will owe him much cachaça!

My first imagi-nation will be the Landgraviate of Saxe-Tübbio, led by Landgravine Elza Pappen. They will be a typical north central European Protestant force.

Any ideas for their adversaries?

I’m thinking that the name of the leader of the Southern Central European Catholic forces will be Herzogin Heileen D’Taxis.

The war gets started because of an unkind comment one made regarding the other’s Easter dress.

Mr. Average
    Participant

You could always head east: they say that Voivode Imalviz Pstov is usually raring for a fight, even without Easter on mention. And the expansionist states of Itzkoldthïr and Naatgrōzindizland are frequently looking for signs of weakness in wealthy principalities on the fringes of the West.

Voivode Imalviz Pstov? Oh, I like that. And an irregular eastern force is on the menu for the future….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.