Home Forums WWI 6mm and 10mm WW1 ranges currently being sold?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am working on some lists of resources for WW1 gaming.
    What 6mm ranges are available for WW1 which are actively being made and sold?

So far I have Scotia-Grendel, Baccus, Irregular and Heroics&Ros.

Anything else I am missing?

Ditto for 10mm:

Im aware of Pendraken, what else is out there.

Participant

Magister Militum has 10mm WW1  also beside Pendraken

Michael Wedding

Participant

I think Magister Militum is only selling what stock it has at the moment as they are selling off their ranges. I haven’t heard that any 10mm ranges have gone yet.

If you are OK with including 1/144th (or 12mm) then you can add Kallistra. Nice figures and a reasonable range both early & late war.

Personally I’d go with Pendraken for 10mm.

Irregular do a 10mm WW1 range too. Some nice figures in the range but only includes Early Germans & Belgians and Russians. I have used their Belgians with Pendraken Brits & Germans and they are OK.

I’m sure I have seen some on one of the 3D printing sites as well but usually all you get are the basic grunts.

Participant

Cheers, 12mm is fine.

3D print stuff Im not really after for this purpose, since its a bit too hard to categorise with stuff seeming to appear and disappear pretty quickly.

Participant

A few bits and pieces at Butler

Participant

Turner Miniatures is a reliable and consistent supplier of 3D files for a wide range of WW1 nations and periods. The figures can be printed at 6 or 10 mm. There are companies that print TM figures for anyone who does not have a 3D printer.

Robert

Participant

Van Dyck do pretty wonderful Belgians & Germans in 10mm

There's 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.....

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.