Home Forums WWII 6mm Germans for BGK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike Harrop
    Participant

I’ve finally stopped painting my red horde for a while to concentrate on my Germans for Kursk, it took a while to get Dunkelgelb looking right on such a small scale but I’ve finally found a recipe that I’m happy with.

First up are three Panzer IV H

A couple of Panthers in different camo schemes

A Tiger I covered with foliage

And four Borgwards that I had lying around

They are all awaiting decals from eBay but other than that I’m happy with them, next up are some panzer IV G and a whole bunch of StuGs that have had silly amounts of stowage added

Mike

"This lighthouse is under attack, and by morning we may all be dead!" The 4th Doctor - Horror of Fang Rock

Mike
    Keymaster

They are all awaiting decals from eBay but other than that I’m happy with them, next up are some panzer IV G and a whole bunch of StuGs that have had silly amounts of stowage added

Silly?
    No way man, stowage owns!!

How come you don’t use the i-94 decals?

Mike Harrop
    Participant

I do use I-94 decals usually but I only have just white outline German numbers, so I’ve picked up black with white outline and red with white outline too for a bit of variation.

Mike

"This lighthouse is under attack, and by morning we may all be dead!" The 4th Doctor - Horror of Fang Rock

Northern Monkey
    Participant

love the commander popping out the hatch, is that a conversion?

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

Mike Harrop
    Participant

love the commander popping out the hatch, is that a conversion?

It’s a officer from GHQ German Infantry pack cut in half at the waist and a new arm sculpted holding his binoculars, I still need to add the hatch covers which I forgot to do before I painted them.

Northern Monkey
    Participant

thats great work on the re-sculpted arm!

My attempt at a Blog: http://ablogofwar.blogspot.co.uk/

William Jones
    Participant

Very nice group.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.