Home Forums WWII 6mm Operation Caravan AAR

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigLee
    Participant

I’ve just published a Quick Strike AAR video on my youtube channel of the LRDG raid on Barce Airfield in September 1942. I first ran this as a Demo back in 2017 but I never got to play it myself. This time round I get to roll the dice and decide the fate of the mission with my own fast play solo rules written for this specific scenario.

Operation Caravan Quick Strike AAR

The LRDG raid on the Italian Airfield at Barce in September 1942 is a classic adventure story of endurance, bravery and brazen daring. This night attack followed a drive of 1850km across vast tracts of inhospitable desert. The LRDG showed that targets hundreds of miles behind the front lines were vulnerable and nowhere was safe from attack by their “Ghost Patrols”.

I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I did playing the game.

BigLee
    Miniature Adventures
    www.blmablog.com

Mark Luther
    Participant

Fantastic idea for a game. And an incredible amount of work to pull it off. Great presentation  Really like the aircraft.

Mark

Steve Johnson
    Participant

That’s a superb looking table and figures!

BigLee
    Participant

Thank you. I originally did it for a demo game a few years ago so it was good to get it all out again.

BigLee
    Miniature Adventures
    www.blmablog.com

ian pillay
    Participant

That must be the most inspiring desert set up I have ever seen. It’s fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Tally-Ho! Check out my blog at…..
    http://steelcitywargaming.wordpress.com/

Tony S
    Participant

I agree with everyone above!  (And again; hats off to Little Wars for thinking of the quick strike video format).

Towns in 6mm really look the part, don’t they?  Would you mind sharing how you make your smoke markers?  They also really look great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.