Home Forums General General 6mm Photo Thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    madman
    Participant

For a start here are all of my “test samples” from Irregular miniatures. I ordered one of each of the shown figures partially to get a feel for their products and partially to see what some of the descriptions meant, such as the various types of head gear worn by Spanish Civil War units and some of the modern troops. My understanding is each of these order numbers would have somewhere between 2 and 3 different poses of the stands.

It is late and I am tired so one base of figures only for tonight. Figures are based with three figures on a common base (exception to come) which can be pain if it doesn’t match your game’s or your basing system.

For these I painted them all khaki then put a black wash over them to pick out the detail. Each base was photographed from the front and the rear.

Figures are measured from the top of the head covering or bare head to the base beside their feet.

First from the Spanish Civil War range;

SCW1 Infantry in cheesecutter cap.┬áThe guy on left of base as facing forwards .32″”

madman
    Participant

Well I have been very bad and let this and the other intro tread drop. I have picked up quite a few more items from Irregular as well as some from Scotia. As I bounce back and forth between hobbies (wargaming and RC planes) I intend to start adding to this thread. I have a goodly selection and just need to prime (base uniform colour) and either post pictures as is or also give some a quick black wash. That and the requested ruler in the picture as well. Sorry for my stoppage.

Robert Dunlop
    Participant

Here is an example of what can be achieved with Irregular Miniatures 6mm figures. These are WW1 Russians painted up as Bulgarians:

6mm WW1 Bulgarians

Robert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.