Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi 6mm Sword-and-Planet?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Love these sculpts, they’re great!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Inactive

Ok, so I’ve finished the first sculpts of my remastered chephalopods, the main difference being the supporting tentacles which are now solidly under the head/body and which have gone up from 4 to 6 for a total of 8 tentacles making them true octapods instead of sextapods Disclaimer:I tried giving the greens a black wash so they would show up better on the pictures, bad idea, editing software to the rescue. first two melee armed sculpts Two ranged And a leader with a headdress and tentacle band denoting rank What do you guys( and galls) think? Also, if you are not a 6mm skirmish nutter like myself, how many different sculpts of a certain type would you expect/want in a basic pack? Cheers, Stroezie.

But I am a 6mm skirmish nutter – cephalopods with similar bodies/weapons could be personalized in body colors or natural “colorful Camo” patterns, though that might be “enlisted level” rank markings… groups of eight (1 Leader and 7 grunts) ideally for me.

Participant

These new squids are excellent, very nice work Stroezie!

I firmly approve of them having 8 squishy tentacles as well, it’s the way they were meant to be 

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.