Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi 6mm Traders

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Participant

He has the models, just waiting waiting waiting…  I’ve put a little pressure down, we will see if it is effective!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Hey if they are away from work because of the lockdown just say so. Those of us outside of the Trump ignorance umbrella understand. Take care all.

Participant

News?

Participant

Caster has been ill, but has a pair of examples of each.  Should have a production run in 2 weeks.  It’s driving me nuts!

Participant

Ok, Stephen, FINALLY have enough castings,   I will be putting them up on the site today or tomorrow, and since you have been so very very patient I will be passing you a good discount when you order them.  Sound good?

Participant

That is very kind of you. Given my constant bugging I can’t agree with the patient part! I have yet to try 6mm skirmish so they may get pride of place as objectives or rally points in some games. I always thought the Serenity fit the bill as a 200 ton free trader, even if it didn’t match the design.

Participant

That Venturian vessel would look beautiful on my table, if done for 15mm!

Dan
    Loads of WIPs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9593487@N07/albums/with/72157710630529376

Participant

That Venturian vessel would look beautiful on my table, if done for 15mm!<noscript></noscript>

Some foam, a lot of sanding and maybe glass it.

Participant

Ya know, since I have it as an STL file a really enterprising individual with a laaarge bed FDM printer (as it would probably be at least 20″ wide if not more, depending upon how you scale it to your figures) could conceivable print one out…

(BTW, I am not that person, as much as I would like to be.  I would love to have a 3d printer that large)

Participant

That Venturian vessel would look beautiful on my table, if done for 15mm!<noscript></noscript>

I have the two Fasa deck plans sets they did for 15mm Snapshot or AHL games back in the day. One of the ships looked like the Venturian vessel. I don’t remember if it was larger, similar size or smaller but that was the first thing I thought of when he first posted about it. I got it out and compared them but darned if I remember details now.

At 15mm would it be an objective, spawn point (hot spot, whatever name), or game inside of it a la Snapshot/AHL? I have some 15mm sci fi from back in the day and used them to play SS. Now I bought more for ultra moderns back to ’70s imaginations (or whenever Bongolesia was based).

Participant

One of the ships looked like the Venturian vessel.

Guilty!  I did base it’s shape off of the Zhodani Scout/Courier (not the Leader Scout) from the FASA box.  I always thought it was an elegant look, though it has a much deeper dip to the wings than my model, which is also much larger than the scout would be (like probably 250DT vs 100DT).

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.