Home Forums General General A return to gaming

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Been a while, I must admit. Life has been busy and with it I’ve recently moved house. As such I’ve sold all my gaming stuff. One, I needed to keep things to a minimal during the move. Two, I get bored and like change and three. My brushes were wearing out, paints were running low etc…

Now I a bit settled I’m starting up again. Still like Sci fi and fantasy genres, so thought I’ll start building a game world in 28mm fantasy. New brushes, new paint and some new models. Already painted up a few minis for character RPG. Having started again means I don’t have a very large lead pile (at the moment a sum total of 5). Hopefully a clear vision of what I want. Things should come together nicely over the coming weeks.

Keymaster

Crikey!
    Still in the same area of the country?

Participant

Yes, didn’t move too far.

I had such moments. Glad you found the mojo again.  Starting again cam be liberating. Have you tried Xenos Rampant ?

Participant

Xenos Rampant? No I haven’t, can’t say I’m familiar with it. I will google in a moment.

It does feel liberating, a blank canvas. Not just the minis, all the stuff that goes with it.

Participant

It is a shame you sold your stuff as I loved your 6mm sci fi skirmishing.

Participant

Thanks, I liked it too but I do get kinda bored. I enjoyed my whole sci-fi, the games, the scratch building, the RPG’s.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.