Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Adeptus Titanicus at PAW 3 / 4th February 2018

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Plymouth Association of Wargamers is holding its annual show over the weekend of the 3 and 4th of February 2018.

I will hosting a demo / participation “Adeptus Titanicus” game over the 2 days, pop along for a visit folks were are friendly bunch in deep Devon.  Here are a couple of photo’s from a participation game at the Exeter show in May this year.  Sorry I can’t name the players as I lost my notes from the game.

http://www.plymouthwargamers.co.uk/index.php/paw-2018-annual-show.html

Participant

Anyone from the forum going to this show.

Keymaster

No sorry. Too expensive for me. Greg may be able to though?

Participant

Who me? Yeah maybe. Depends on work commitments. I’m starting off the year quite busy, so not sure how work is going to go. Could involve a fair few weekends. However, PAW is held in my home town. So no traveling involved.

Participant

See your there Greg, call over and have a game /chat.

Participant

Just giving a heads up for this show, I have redone my gaming mats for the Adeptus Titanicus game and will post some photo’s later.

Participant

Here is a photo of my new base for Adeptus Titanicus game, sorry the photo is not brill as I took the photo the sun disappeared so its a bit dull.  I will take some more tomorrow.  The tiles are the rubberised underside of carpet tiles with “ruined city” card tiles from “Drop Ship Commander” stuck on.

Participant

Just plugging PAW 2018 which is on next weekend Saturday and Sunday.  Calling all west country gamesters come along for a great few days of war-gaming.

Participant

Better gen up on the rules, for next week.

Keymaster

Happy days playing that game. It got me into 6mm sci-fi.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.