- 17/12/2017 at 14:05 #79120madaxemanParticipant
That well-known Barkeresque wargaming trope, the Ancient British Panzer Division, gets a surprise but strangely welcome outing in these three L’Art de la Guerre competition reports all taken from the recent Central London Invitational 1-day event.
This is your chance to thrill to the rumble of 32 separate wheels as the 15mm British Catuvellauni tribesmen race across the tabletop towards the Carthaginians and the Seleukids, before rounding off by taking part in a Very British Civil War against a more pedestrian flavour of Ancient British.
The reports are now laid out in a new wider-screen format with bigger pictures, but the same hapless captions and post match-mishmash of commentary and analysis from Cassivellaunus himself as well as Hannibal. The three opposing army lists are also referenced and included.
Trust me – these reports are wheely, wheely good (and the army does actually play out under ADLG in a way which “feels right” as well!)
- see more of this rubbish at www.madaxeman.com
- Listen to the Madaxeman Podcast on any Podcast platform
- Follow Madaxeman on Twitter @Madaxeman17/12/2017 at 19:27 #79151kyoteblueParticipant
Thanks, I enjoyed reading this!18/12/2017 at 06:29 #79172Konstantinos TravlosParticipant
Good fun as akways
"Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.