- 04/07/2017 at 23:12 #66487madaxemanParticipant
With this year’s BHGS Challenge taking place in the galaxy-sized open spaces of Birmingham’s NEC expo centre, the first army to be dropped to the planetary surface was also a brand new to the table outfit – the much-trailed Sassanid Persians.
Resplendent in their new livery, the “Sausages”, as they have been affectionately known to generations of wargamers were certainly Feeling the Force as they deployed an army built around a massive Death Star, surrounded by horsemen with Massive Heeds (or those ‘lightbulb’ hats to be more precise).
To find out what happened, the best bet is to see if your local protocol droid will help you translate each of these 5 match reports into something sensible.
You can also listen to a podcast at the end of Battle Report # 4 to help you learn how to build a good Sassanid list in ADLG – which is much easier than having to ask a couple of favours from some guys who look just like Tuskan Raiders…
May the Sausages Be With You..!
- see more of this rubbish at www.madaxeman.com
- Listen to the Madaxeman Podcast on any Podcast platform
- Follow Madaxeman on Twitter @Madaxeman05/07/2017 at 00:06 #66488kyoteblueParticipant
Cool !!06/07/2017 at 10:42 #66594OBParticipant
Nice to see the old Donnington Goths getting an outing-great figures.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.