Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Alien Grey project

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shelldrake
    Participant

Following on from this thread asking for scenario ideas ( http://www.thewargameswebsite.com/forums/topic/alien-grey-scenario-ideas/ ) I have decided to create a new thread to keep track of my plans for the game.

This will be a work in progress that will take some months I imagine, as I will need to build up the resources for it with a limited budget.

So, I have painted my first group of Aliens:

I have Aliens with weapons and some Humans in Hazmat suits on the painting bench.

shelldrake
    Participant

I wanted a name for my Alien game idea, so I came up with this:

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Shelldrake:

I love the title although I’d suggest adding a hyphen between ‘fifty’ and ‘one’ and adding an ‘s’ to the end of the word ‘grey’.

I really like the figures you’ve painted up too. More Greys and Grey tech is eagerly anticipated as are their presumably human adversaries. Keep up the great work.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

shelldrake
    Participant

Much obliged

kyoteblue
    Participant

Oh I love this idea !!!!

shelldrake
    Participant

I currently have 19 missions and 5 event cards prepared for the game, but I intend to make more of both.

The scope of the missions proably means I couldn’t fit all the scenery etc I would need for a game, so I am thinking of drawing a map up for game play, and when an alien reaches the area it needs to complete a  mission a game is played out with miniatures.

To this end I will need to create the following areas:

A town – including houses, and aconvenience store/petrol station (gas station)

A military base – I have 15mm chain link fence to make up, but want some huts and other military type buildings.

A farm – I will need a farm house, a barn, some fields, cows and crops.

These are just the initial ideas and I will post more when I have some inspiration.

shelldrake
    Participant

For the military base:

A radar station, from Sarissa precision:

Barracks from Blotz:

HQ complex (blotz)

Blotz also make some bus shelters, bill boards, and solar panels that would be useful for the game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.