Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Alien Squad Leader Video!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jason Smith
    Participant

Finally! A video play-through of Alien Squad Leader 3.0! Compromises were made! Rules were forgotten! A good time was had by all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt73KWXNELI

I’ll admit, I cut some corners on this one, but it was either that, or give up on it entirely. 🙁

Shaun Travers
    Participant

I did not know you did videos has well.  Have checked it out and great stuff!  Oh, and I did subscribe to your channel.

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

That video was pretty good dude, no reason to get down on yourself!  I thought it was well done and informative.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

ian pillay
    Participant

Is alien squad leader still available? The lulu link doesn’t work…

Tally-Ho!

Jason Smith
    Participant

Is alien squad leader still available? The lulu link doesn’t work…

How’s this for bad timing? The author just took it down a couple of days ago! Lulu changed something, so the book layout has to be reformatted. It should be back in a couple of weeks. Keep checking back, I guess. Sorry. 🙁

Jason Smith
    Participant

I did not know you did videos has well. Have checked it out and great stuff! Oh, and I did subscribe to your channel.

Thanks everybody! I’m actually riding on the coat-tails of my friend’s channel. I’m just not committed enough to have my own channel. I mean, I do have my own channel, but it’s not branded and there’s not much there. Besides, Grey Wizard Gaming has some really nice content! 🙂

Jason Smith
    Participant

Here’s a link to a playlist of just my minis videos, though. There used to be a “Patrol Angis” one, but the internet ate it.

Minis Gameplay Videos

ian pillay
    Participant

That’s just unlucky. However I do have the first edition which I won from the TMP page many moons ago!

Tally-Ho!

Shaun Travers
    Participant

Hello Jason

I see some interesting vids in your channel and your bias towards Ivan’s games is on show 🙂

Jason Smith
    Participant

Hello Jason

I see some interesting vids in your channel and your bias towards Ivan’s games is on show 🙂

Ha! Indeed! But I make videos of the games that I like and that I (mostly) know how to play. That’s going to happen. 😀

Cacique Caribe
    Participant

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the video!  Thanks for that.

Dan
    Loads of WIPs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/with/72157710630529376

Jason Smith
    Participant

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the video! Thanks for that.

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’m planning to to do a Chrome Hammer one next. (If I can find a free hour or two.) 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.