Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century American Continentals

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Cameronian
    Participant

28mm Warrior metal figues; 1st and 2nd Maryland Continentals:

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

willz
    Participant

Lovely figures, my favourite wargame manufacturer.  Thanks for sharing.

Cameronian
    Participant

Thanks Willz got a fair few to go yet, near enough most of the range!

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

kyoteblue
    Participant

My ancestor Isaac Keepers was in the 1st Maryland Reg. Thanks for posting these!

zippyfusenet
    Participant

Classic Continentals! Blue coats faced red, with a Betsey Ross flag. I have a regiment like that too, but yours are better.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

Norm S
    Participant

Very nice and full of character.

Cameronian
    Participant

Many thanks for the kind comments.

Cameronian
    Participant

kyoteblue.  For some weird reason I can only see your post if I’m not logged in.

Anyway, that is really cool!

You may have inadvertently hit “Ignore User”.  I’ve fumble-fingeredly done that meself.

kyoteblue
    Participant

Oh?

Cameronian
    Participant

Herr von Schlokenber. Dead right it would appear that that was what I’d done.  Apologies all round

kyoteblue
    Participant

Thank you both for clearing that up.

zippyfusenet
    Participant

kyote, do you cast a shadow? Better check a mirror and see whether you reflect.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

kyoteblue
    Participant

LOL!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.