Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Angel Barracks Badlands terrain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just picked up some(all) of the Angel Barracks Badlands terrain. This is the first time I have dealt with the company and I have nothing but good things to say about the transaction.

Although it was a few days before the trouble in the UK and I paid a higher price, in U.S. Dollars then I might today, I was still happy with the price for what I received.

The buildings have great detail and the casting are very clean. Several are bigger than expected and since not all of the pictures on the site have miniatures for size reference it was hard to get a true judge of their sizes. Needless to say the pictures don’t do the scale or the detail justice.

The package was mailed on the 24th of June and was received on the 29th. (I live near Buffalo NY.)

The items were packed separately wrapped in paper towel pieces and placed in a bubble wrap. Everything arrived safely.

I’ll post some pictures tonight to show the scale of buildings next to some figures and let you know how they paint up.

So far I would give them an “A” for Quality, Value and customer service.

Just thought I would pass that along for anyone looking for some good 6mm terrain.
    I look forward to picking up some of his figures.

Cheers fella!
    Thanks for taking the time out to join up and say how ace I am

๐Ÿ˜€

(cheque is in the post!)

๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

Happy to be here. ย  ย I just finished washing the terrain and they are now drying in preparation of some priming.

I’ll post some pictures when I get a chance.

Oh, yeah no need to wash my resin stuff by the way.
    Just prime and go!

๐Ÿ˜€

I should have said.

Participant

Good habits die hard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.