Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Another Brutal Tower Block Building

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    malc johnston
    Participant

Another Brutal Tower Block Building

Again very quickly done, still a few mistakes, 28mm figures to show the size, which is 12 inch high

[/url]
    online photo sharing[/url]

I have never done it before, but for the first time i went “Wet Painting” and i now will stick to wet painting,it gives you all sorts of weird colours and shades.

[/url]
    upload an image[/url]

Once the wet painting was complete, i allowed to dry and highlight with a mild colour khaki, then a touch dry brush of magnolia

[/url]
    click image upload[/url]

The wet paint colours were paint pots samples from any cheap DIY, these colours are dark brown and a orange.

[/url]
    image hosting over 10mb[/url]

The dry grass is from a hanging basket for plant, just cut pieces out and pull apart, the fibres are perfect, very cheap and lots of it, will last you years and save you a fortune.

[/url]
    photo sharing[/url]

I have seen models of ruin buildings and the iron bars that stick out from broken floor levels, people use cocktail sticks, i wanted the bends and to show them that they took some sort of damage, use paper clips was the answer for me.

[/url]
    upload image[/url]

Well i am working on my third now and its going to be so much better as i found some great tips in creating iron grills for damaged floors.

cheers Malc

http://www.victorian-steel.com/

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.