Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Anyone Played Reality's Edge?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I admit I am vulnerable to the potential charms of a cyberpunk skirmish game – has anyone played Reality’s Edge?  And anyone any thoughts on suitable miniatures?

Participant

Have not used this rules, but have played Ghosts Of Hefei, and the hackers in it can use remote machines and cameras and stuff during a firefight.  Good fun until you get a dude smashed flat by steel beams dropped from a remote crane!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Following! I´ve managed to forget about this one (due to family reasons). Would like to know more about those rules too. Especially in comparison to some of the others floating around.

"In strange grammar this one writes" - Master Yoda

Also interested. Seems you can preview the rules on the website.

Participant

I’ve got the rules, but haven’t played yet. I also have This is Not a Test by the same author which uses much of the same mechanics. The latter is a post-apocalypse game and is very good. I like how it plays especially the campaign. For This is not a Test there are some “Lets Play” on youtube.  My favourite being

https://youtu.be/w3pO7X8SLeE   by Guerrilla Miniature Games, I reckon they will be playing Reality’s Edge sometime soon.

I expect Reality’s Edge to be just as good as This is not a Test.

Participant

Which figures are you using, agent pumpkin?

Participant

I have a mix of existing sci-fi figures, which includes Reaper Miniatures, Necromunda , Crooked Dice, Copplestone, Hasselfree, Heresy Miniatures etc.

I shall keep looking for inspiration though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.