Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century *** Apologies, I cannot continue my Matrix Game****

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JozisTinMan
    Participant

To all of my players, I offer my sincerest apologies.  A combination of work (which has actually gotten busier) and school and other circumstances (for example, I had to have an emergency tooth extraction yesterday) means I am not able to put the time and effort into this that it and you guys deserve.  And with the tooth, I am oscillating between being in pain or loopy from the meds they prescribed.

I am shutting down South Carolina: Road to Revolution for the time being.

I hope you understand.  My reach exceeded my grasp…

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/

Just Jack
    Participant

No sweat man, I hope things get better quick, especially that wayward chopper!

Besides, clearly the Cherokee dominated that game, no one else really had a chance 😉

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

I understand I hope your gum heals up.  Us Backwood Farmers were winning  Jack!!!!

vtsaogames
    Participant

Mend well, Tin Man.

This too shall pass

Guy Farrish
    Participant

Perfectly reasonable.

A shame as I was enjoying it ,but absolutely understand why.

Hope things get more manageable soon.

Best wishes.

(It was a marathon, not a sprint guys!)

JozisTinMan
    Participant

Thanks for understanding guys.  I feel like a heel, and yes, the Cherokee were becoming the power brokers of the region!

I am thinking of ways to make managing the game easier and may resurrect it later this year.  The last time I ran it I have 4 players, I think I need better processes for 8.

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.