Home Forums General General Articles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Keymaster

I am doing some interviews with wargames companies at the moment, to go in the Article section of the site.
    Is there anyone in particular that people would like me to try and interview?

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

If you could get Sam Mustafa to do an interview I’d be a happy bunny.

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Sondergaard
    Participant

The Perry brothers.
    Dan Mersey of Lion Rampant/Dux Bellorum fame.
    Craig Cartmell of In Her Majesty’s Name.

Not in the face!

Nick the Lemming
    Participant

If you could get Sam Mustafa to do an interview I’d be a happy bunny.

What he said. There’s also Mark who does Sword and Spear on here, he’d be a good one I think, as would the people doing the War and Empire figures at Forged in Battle – they seem friendly and helpful too. Peter at Baccus, Leon at Pendraken, and Bill at Cracker Line are all others who I’ve chatted with who are helpful, communicate well, and are obvious enthusiasts for the figures they produce.

Ivan Sorensen
    Participant

I think any of the people who make toy soldiers would be fun. In addition to the ones listed already, Jon from GZG is super nice. There’s also Geoff from QRF, the Khurasan miniatures guy, Keith from Armies Army and no doubt plenty more.

Rules guys, I’d love to see interviews with the Ambush Alley guys, the people behind Gruntz and if anyone thinks I’m interesting, I’d be happy answering questions too.

Nordic Weasel Games
    https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games?src=browse5701

CP Models
    Participant

Great idea Mike

I always enjoy these articles/interviews and maybe concentrate on some of the smaller operations who rarely feature in magazine articles

Also sculptors and painters would be interesting as well

Mark

Mike
    Keymaster

First one is done and will be up on the first of October.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.