Home Forums Modern Autistic Man Scratch Builds LAV Models

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Admin Test Account
    Participant

The author of this topic requested their account be deleted.

This topic has been kept by attributing the original post to an admin account, and replacing the initial wording by the now deleted user with this.
    To have deleted the topic in its entirety would also have deleted the replies of others, and it is not fair that their postings be effected.

– Mike.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Admin Test Account. Reason: Bloody link would not work
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Mike.
    Steve Johnson
    Participant

We have a son with ASD and as long he is happy, that’s what’s important.

Mike
    Keymaster

interesting on two counts, the article and the missing link button.
    The normal link button is gone?
    What you have here is the advanced link button.
    To get that to work as the normal one would, write some text such as LINK and then highlight that text, once you highlight a word the link button becomes usable..

I will investigate.
    It may be worth using the text toolbar until then?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Mike.
    Angel Barracks

Oddly on my AB log in it shows up, as that is IE.
    As Mike on chrome it does not show up.

Are you on Chrome Tim?

Steve Johnson
    Participant

I’m on Mozilla Firefox, both at home and at work, and the toolbar does not appear when I reply to topics:(

Mike
    Keymaster

I’m on Mozilla Firefox, both at home and at work, and the toolbar does not appear when I reply to topics:(

What about now?
    I turned the toolbars off for a few moments around the time you were posting this  😀

Steve Johnson
    Participant

“You can use BBCodes to format your content.”

This is all I get, both at home and at work, and has been like this for some time. Ocassionally the toolbar will suddenly reappear, only to disappear soon after. Frustrating if you want to add links, post photos etc.

Mike
    Keymaster

Steve, could you let me know what version of FF you have at both sites please?
    Firefox on laptop/pc and phone all show the toolbars for me,  I am using   49.0.2 on the pc.

Also, if you have another browser, could you let me know how that works please?

Steve Johnson
    Participant

49.0.2 at home and with Windows XP. Not sure the version at work but with Windows 7.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.