Home Forums Air and Sea Air B-25s attack!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nathaniel Weber
    Participant

We played a fun game of Check your Six today, with American planes attacking some Japanese ships. B-25s came in low, dropping bombs and strafing at wave-top level. American losses were heavy—three bombers shot down and the fourth damaged. Japanese losses were one Tony destroyed and one Tony damaged, with a Zero damaged as well. More importantly, the Americans destroyed one transport and badly damaged a second.

Some pics here, and a link to my blog for more pics and a full description of the game,

http://thedogsbrush.blogspot.com/2015/12/skip-bombers-attack-check-your-6-game.html

Mike
    Keymaster

I don’t get plane games, I don’t know why I don’t get them, they meet some of my strict criteria for games.

One day enough reports may sway me, so thanks for sharing!

kyoteblue
    Participant

Very cool !!!

Just Jack
    Participant

Good stuff, Nathaniel, I’m still getting my gear ready for Bag the Hun, but am looking to join you in some aerial fights.

V/R,
    Jack

Anonymous
    Inactive

Funny, I feel the same way about the ECW, Shot and Pike era games in general, and probably anything pre-1680.

To each his/her own without sniping from others.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice.  Do the rules differ in whether or not you approach ships from bow/stern (thinking standard bombing) or from beam (skip bombing) in play?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.