Home Forums General General Baccus Showcase Videos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter Berry
    Participant

I now have three Baccus Showcase videos available on You Tube.   You can find them here.

The idea behind these is to let me put a bit of historical context to some of our ranges and also show the finished figures in greater depth and more pleasing presentation than is possible on our web site.  They also contain a very quick painting guide showing just how quick and easy, (yes, I did say easy!), painting the wee chaps can be.

I know that a lot of experienced 6mm gamers may already be aware of just how good some of the smaller scales units can look, but these are firmly aimed at the newbies and those who may be a little ‘6mm curious’.

I am at the start of this process and am learning the trade, so please forgive the rough edges that crop up.  Any feedback or suggestions would be welcomed.

This is good

"Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"

Axel Oxenstierna

Tony S
    Participant

Great idea!  Although I’m not an exclusive 6mm gamer, I do have several armies and periods in 6mm.  I found your videos quite interesting.   As you say, it’s a much better showcase of your models than even your excellent website photos.

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

Just watched the Romans – the painting section was very interesting and the bases are neat.

I need to have a look at your basing kits.

Only negative comment is that you are a little quiet compared to the music :-0

Tony S
    Participant

I need to have a look at your basing kits.

I can certainly vouch for the effectiveness and ease of his basing kits.  The only way I base 6mm now.

Peter Berry
    Participant

Thank you.  I will be doing a video on basing down the line.   I will speak up on the next recording!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.