Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games Sci-fi / Fantasy Bandit Hideout Starport Scum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is the start of a light hearted and loose 15mm Sci-Fi skirmish campaign using Starport Scum rules.

Dave, a down on his luck purveyor of fine galactic wares,  after a little misunderstanding with the local mayor and authorities and law enforcement, several times in a few months, was given a final chance to avoid banishment by emergency evacuation into space from a shuttle, if Dave agreed to locate, infiltrate, and eliminate a space pirate/bandit band that had established a hideout in the area. If Dave achieved this, he would receive a pardon and fiscal reward.

Dave didn’t see that he had a choice and so set out from the town in the general direction of the suspected hideout. With only a combo pistol, his STEALHY approach, and a natural CHARISMA, Dave hoped it would be enough to see him survive this desperate mission against all odds and violent criminals.

But Dave had already started to form a plan and maybe turn his luck around… Maybe, just maybe, this could work! Its all he had and with this Dave stumble on…

Photos to follow…

Participant

And here are the photos:

Full view

Rear view

Another view

A different view

Wonky view

Participant

Oh man, that’s a gorgeous gaming setup you have.

THis your first rodeo with Starport or you’re an old hand?

Participant

This is awesome and Starport Scum is a great game.

find me
    www.iliadagamestudio.com
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/iliadagamestudio/
    [email protected]

Keymaster

That does look nifty, and I have no experience of the rules, but I am guessing the CHARISMA and STEALTH are traits of some sort?

Participant

Yeah, characters who aren’t faceless goons can have traits.

They usually add a die to a roll but you can have traits do all kinds of stuff.

Participant

Thanks all. This is my second Starport Scum campaign. The first one was/is (I will re-visit it) set on the drive of Prydian space in the Ion Age universe – I have lot of Ion Age miniatures as I think they are really cool and will be mixing them and using them for a lot of SciFi gaming. However I went a bit OTT with all the options in Starport Scum and Five Parsecs etc so I’ve decided to do a simpler light hearted campaign using the miniatures and terrain I currently have painted and based.

I played out the first game last night.

Participant

The initial adventures and outcomes are now up on the blog.

A New Light Hearted Loose Starport Scum Campaign

Participant

Late to the bandwagon, but great terrain!

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.