Home Forums Modern BATREP: Border Clash!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bishnak
    Participant

We played another game of Fistful of TOWs last night, this time at 1:1 scale using Modern African Imagi-Nations forces. The BATREP is at my blog here:

link

Bish

bish
    http://tinytanks3mm.blogspot.com.au/

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Bishnak:

Outstanding! I love the SA kit and the terrain. How do find the time, visual acuity, fine motor control and patience to do the infantry? They must be tiny?!?! Wonderful terrain too. It feels like the veldt. Thanks for sharing this. Oh, I said that already; but it needs to be repeated.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson

bishnak
    Participant

Bishnak: Outstanding! I love the SA kit and the terrain. How do find the time, visual acuity, fine motor control and patience to do the infantry? They must be tiny?!?! Wonderful terrain too. It feels like the veldt. Thanks for sharing this. Oh, I said that already; but it needs to be repeated. Cheers and good gaming. Rod Robertson

Thanks, Rod.

bish
    http://tinytanks3mm.blogspot.com.au/

Guy Farrish
    Participant

I don’t think the figures are 1/600 by the way Rod! Reading the report they are GHQ -still great painting but not quite the dexterity required for this effect in 1/600!

Really good stuff though bishnak!

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Ooops! He says rather sheepishly. I read the references to GHQ but missed the significance of these three letters to scale.  I still enjoyed the report even if the magical quality of such well painted 1/600 hundred infantry turned out to be a mistake. The figures and vehicles still look great.

Thanks for setting me straight Guy Farrish!

Cheers-Bah-Bah!

Rod “Ewe-need-glasses” Robertson.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.