Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy Battle at giant´s keep

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My first game of mass-battle fantasy in a long while, I’m now in the process of deciding on rules; First up is Mayhem, by Brent Spivey.

An army of lizardmen defends their borders from the invaders from The Ashen wastes.

There are some more pictures on the blog, along with some explanations of the system itself:

http://lasersandbroadswords.blogspot.com/2014/12/battle-at-giants-keep-trial-game-of.html

Thanks for looking!

Participant

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for posting!  That game looked good.

Always glad to hear about 6mm fantasy.  Even if I have rules that I tend to use to exclusion of others, I am very interested in hearing about other rules, as I am about figure manufacturers that I don’t have figures from.

Every so often I like to give my 6mm Hordes of the Things armies an airing.  I like using double or triple sized armies for 6mm.  Some of my 6mm armies are Baccus ancients armies with fantasy additions, but I have a few Baccus fantasy armies.  Some of the Irregular Miniatures 6mm stuff does well, but I don’t see their line of battle troops as being compatible with Baccus.  Sometimes large creatures from 10mm lines can be useful.

Participant

Nice looking game.

formerly known as "wargamer1972"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.