Home Forums Modern Battle of Miestą Sankryžos. A FFT3 AAR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Iain Fuller
    Participant

My recent Fistful of TOWS 3 activities at the club seem to have inspired a bit of interest in the rules and Bill was after being involved in a game. Alan was also looking to dust off his long neglected kit so a game was duly organised. As we had access to the hall all day last Monday due to the bank holiday we decided to ‘go large’ and so Alan was able to field his entire 14me Division Legere Blindee which I was countering by bringing nearly all of a (Alt-History) Polish Mechanised Division.

The scenario was that the French had intervened to aid Lithuania after the recent Polish attack (see last blog entry!) and the 14me DLB was tasked with intercepting a Polish outflanking force. The two evenly balanced forces met at the town of Miestą Sankryžos and an intense battle raged all day….

https://tracksandthreads.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/club-game-290517-fft3-battle-of-miesta-sankryzos/

Norm S
    Participant
    Hi, a very nice looking game. Just so you know, the first image loads instantly, but the movie boxes take an age to load, so-much–so that twice previously I have backed out of the blog and this time I only found them because by the time I had reported the matter in this comments box, they had loaded up.
    It might be worth just using one movie box per post.
    Anyway, the reason I kept oncoming back was because I enjoyed the post so much, a great scale for the subject.
    Iain Fuller
    Participant

Cheers Norm, I’ve edited it a bit and seems to be running better – too many images per slideshow I think. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Norm S
    Participant

Iain, tried again just to see the difference and everything is fine, everything loaded straight away – nice presentation.

Iain Fuller
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.