Home Forums WWII Battle of the Bulge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paskal
    Spectator

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a WWII Games that will allow me to replay all the Battle of the Bulge from the 16 déc. 1944 to the  25 janv. 1945 on a large map (for example) at the scale of the large independent unit – Battalions – Regiment – Brigade – Divisions.

On the other hand I would like the units to be represented by miniatures and models of vehicles or cannon – even tiny ones (but not too much!).

Each unit would have obviously its own capabilities depending on its type, manpower and material, types of equipment ect …

It is also absolutely necessary that the battles orders of all armies be complete from the beginning to the end of the campaign.

A solo game will not bother me.

So, such a type of games exists? Exist for the campaign of Tunisia?

If yes which ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Paskal

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Wacht am Rhein, SPI 197?

Hasn’t seen a reprint in decades though, so it’ll have to be a used copy.

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Paskal
    Spectator

If you own it, please explain to me a little how it is presented, how is it played?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paskal.
    Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Discover boardgamegeek.com , there’s probably not a game that’s been published that doesn’t have at least one review there.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1018102/small-review-big-game

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Paskal
    Spectator

I know boardgamegeek but first I would have to know which games I am looking for

WACHT am Rhein, the Battle of the Ardennes, at the level of companies and battalions, it’s not what I want …

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paskal.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.