Home Forums WWII Battlefront Panzergrenadiers for Normandy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Yet another 15mm force, this time Germans for NW Europe in WWII, likely to start facing off against some Brits or Canadians in the near future as I’ve got a yearning for it. These guys were purchased several years ago and laid about for quite some time before I get them on the table (a few of them were in one of the Operation Jupiter games), and then I split off half of them and painted them up for the Mediterranean. So here’s the other half of the Battlefront Panzergrenadier platoon, with some extras from an Infantry Aces pack.

The whole platoon, 22 guys, done up with camouflage smocks and gray pants, and a few with zeltbahns, which I think turned out pretty well. To see a bunch of closeups, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2016/06/battlefront-german-panzergrenadier.html

So, another force, and I’m pretty happy with how they turned out. I’m finally back home and the boy is already asking me, “Daddy, when can we have a battle?” So, we will definitely be playing this weekend, just not sure how many games we’ll get it. Stay tuned, I’ve still got one more Napoleonic batrep to post.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Play more Sargent Rock !!!!!!

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Jack:

The minis look great. Well done!

Cheets.

Rod Robertson.

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks Rod, and we’ll see, Kyote.

V/R,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.