Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi ben Medhi’s Legion: Hammer’s Slammers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Treadaway
    Participant

I recently wen’t on a painting marathon and completed four detachments of ben Medhi’s Legion for the Hammer’s Slammers: The Crucible rules.

Four detachments is a little over 25 vehicles and half a dozen infantry stands (with about twenty infantry in total).

Ben Medhi’s Legion are an Elite mercenary force formed around 335 TW after the death of its previous commander. In fact, the Legion had been led by a succession of different commanders during its life. Before ben Medhi, Colonel Lucus Broglie had taken command of what was then Baffin’s Legion, as it was then named. This occurred in 331TW after the death of Colonel Baffin during combat in the Western Wing Campaign at the hands of the Slammers. All vehicle models and figures are by Brigade Models.

The web page is here.

They are accompanied by a background story, and a brief painting log.

Enjoy!

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
    Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Damn fine looking unit you have there sir.  Lovely as always.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

telzy amber
    Participant

I agree. The terrain is fabulous and the miniatures are too. Must rush off to the game story and paint log

John Treadaway
    Participant

Thanks folks – glad you liked ’em!

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.