Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic Big little Napoleonics project

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    PatricePatrice
    Participant

Astonishing!

http://www.argad-bzh.fr/argad/en.html
    https://www.anargader.net/

6mmwargaming6mmwargaming
    Participant

Hi everyone.

I was hoping to update this thread sooner but its been a crazy time with the virus thing, and then my work got extremely busy for the last 3 weeks. But I did manage to finish off the Austrian infantry from my last post. This is a large chunk of my army and I am a lot closer to being able to a play a game.

All 16 bases were painted at once (around 2000 figures) and I used a fine tip black and red pen on the flags which I am especially pleased with.

One of the better flags

All of them

Squares (with a splodge of green paint to touch up)

Austrian Masse bases

Another closeup

Darkest Star GamesDarkest Star Games
    Participant

Really works quite well, great effect.  Looks like an actual army!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

6mmwargaming6mmwargaming
    Participant

Thanks, thats what I like about this scale.

6mmwargaming6mmwargaming
    Participant

Hi all

Sadly another long gap between updates. There always seems to be an endless amount of half finished projects on my workbench.

I’m knocked out another batch of buildings in different colours to the last batch, so I can start to plan how to lay them out on some bases. I probably enjoy making terrain more than painting figures and finishing these buildings gets me closer to starting on some farms, villages and larger towns along with other terrain.

The buildings are a mix of Forward March Studios along with a handful from Thingverse (including the La Belle Alliance in the front).

The painting is a little rough but I just want to get them on the table!

Thanks

6mmwargaming6mmwargaming
    Participant

And some rural buildings. A mix of FMS and stuff from Thingverse including a La Haye Sainte. I’ll probably texture the base on the farm a bit more to hide the print lines.

6mmwargaming6mmwargaming
    Participant

Here’s another update with some more buildings and Austrian Artillery

24 bases worth of Austrian Artillery guns. These are just the guns and I still need to paint the limbers and so they don’t look that good right now. I will eventually base 1 strip of guns (2 + crew) and 2 limber/cassions on a base, to represent a battery.

And some more buildings. These are mostly models I got off Thingverse with a few FMS buildings.

Cheers
    Kieran

willzwillz
    Participant

Very impressive, you will be able to play large scale battles with these figures.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.