Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Blade Runner 15mm Project

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    OldBen1OldBen1
    Participant

I got some work done this week in anticipation for my colony board.  I wanted the domes to have a grubby soviet era look.  They are from Alternative Armies.  The cars are from Darkest Star Games and are pretty lovely.  Lots of fine details and interchangeable components.  I may add some hazard strips or lights.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by OldBen1OldBen1.
    Gone Fishing
    Participant

Excellent work!

RhodericRhoderic
    Participant

That is inspirational.

telzy ambertelzy amber
    Participant

The cars look smashing! Well painted, glossy black glass and reflective light spots.

What are the two pointy “technical” things in the upper left corner? Are they from Alternate Armies or scratch-built? They make a nice bit of scatter terrain.

How do the dooms scale to the figures? They, the domes, appear small.

Darkest Star GamesDarkest Star Games
    Participant

The cars came out really nicely!  I really need to release the one on the right (and it’s 2 unreleased buddies…)

That terrain is indeed good and foreboding.  really like the grimy-future look.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

OldBen1OldBen1
    Participant

Thanks!  The domes were really hard to paint.  I primed them twice which probably obscured some of the detail.  The domes are small.  Most of my terrain seems to run small anyways.  They would work for 10mm as well.

The crackling towers are from a local (Winnipeg) company called Legions IV Hire.  They are on the web.  They are actually designed for 6mm but looked a lot like moisture vaporators.  I wanted to paint more of the cars but I need some more spray paint.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by OldBen1OldBen1.
    Wouter WolputWouter Wolput
    Participant

Marvelous work on these domes and cars. The table looks rather small (2’x2′ maybe?), is this the usual size you play on?

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.